The entries and galleries for all the digital competitions dating from the latter part of 2014 are now placed on our club Flickr site.
View these at;
(NB Check the Galleries for specific competitions)
To enter any digital competitions please email jpeg images (under 2MB and over 300kb per file.) to;
Shaun Palmer at [email protected]
MONTHLY DIGITAL CHALLENGES FOR 2018.
The Digital Challenge criteria are:
- Digital format only
- Photos must be less than two years old
- Photos must not have been entered in a previous challenge
- Limit of 3 images per person.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on the Monday prior to the Camera Club’s monthly meeting
- Entries will be judged by a guest speaker or nominated judge. Usually place awards (first, second etc) are not given, and the judge chooses a (flexible) number of images that are deemed to be of high merit. Judging criteria are approximate equal weighting for; relevance to the theme; technical expertise; wow factor or ability to grab the viewer.
NB Visitors are invited to enter our competitions
Monthly Digital Challenge 2018 Themes
February; Anything suggesting or representing Summer but taking with a smart phone
April; Marco or Closeup
May; Telling a Story
June; Colour Harmony
August; Night Photography
September; Just Rocks
October; Letters and or Numbers
December; Best of 2018