Margaret River Camera Club members’ galleries
The Margaret River Camera Club consists of around 25 members who share an enthusiasm for photography, camera mastery and socialising. Members can upload their favourite shots to their own albums.
Directions for Camera Club members:
How to upload photos to your albums.
- You must be logged in. If you don’t know your log-in password etc, contact webmaster Shaun Palmer by email; [email protected]
- Click on your album, above.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see an “Upload New Image” section.
- Choose File (select your photo from your documents)
- Enter image description: Add your photo’s title and your name
- Click “Upload”
Directions for non-members:
How to become a member
You are invited to join us as a guest at one of our monthly meetings (first Wednesday of every month) to get a feel for what we do.
You can pay your dues ($50 per annum) on the night if you like what you see, and you will be provided with a web log-in and online gallery.
Membership will entitle you to submit entries into the monthly challenges, take part in workshops and tutorials throughout the year, friendship with a wide range of people with varied photographic skills and techniques.